SD LED Neon Flex
The Surelight SD Neon Flex is an architectural grade LED Neon. The flat shape with sleek lines make it popular for lighting designers and architects
Architectural LED Flex
SD LED Neon Flex allows the most flexible and adaptable manipulations for visually appealing shapes.
It’s flat exterior allows various single and multicolour lighting solutions and produces superior smooth illumination along its full length.
Perfect for indoor and outdoor use. In addition a range of interconnecting accessories are available to ensure easy installation. For more information on channelling accessories click here.
Furthermore cutting this LED strip to desired lengths is possible, therefore creating the perfect lighting for any project.
Available in a variety of single colours, as well as RGB, RGBW and Pixel addressable versions.
Due to nature of this product certain colours will have different cut lengths.
Photo credits: C-E-F
- UV & flame-resistant construction.
- Flat profile, choices for recessed applications & mounting.
- High colour consistency & smooth illumination without visible dots.
- Ultra-flexible with 120mm minimum bending diameter.
- IP rating up to IP68, ultimately in line with properly applied IP rated connectors.
- Continuous length by using one Power Feed up to 15m for (Red, Amber) / 10m (Green, Blue, Whites).
- Environmentally friendly & energy efficient.
- High reliability & long warranty.
Amber, Blue, Green, Pixel, Red, RGB, RGBW, Whites 2200-6500K
Snap Connector (End / Bottom / Side Feed, Jumper, T-Feed) IP67
Self-locking Aluminum (35mm, 500mm, 1000mm, 2000mm)