- >> Surelight LED Neon Flex Catalogue 2019
- >> Square LED Neon Range User Manual (Horizontal Bending)
- >> Square LED Neon Range User Manual (Vertical Bending)
- >> Square LED Neon (RGB) Specification
- >> Square LED Neon (RGBW) Specification
- >> Square LED Neon (Dynamic White) Specification
- >> Square LED Neon (RGB/RGBW Pixel) Specification
- >> Square LED Neon (Single Colour 900lm) Specification
- >> Square LED Neon (Single Colour) Specification
Square LED Neon Flex
Square Neon Flex has the highest lumen output for LED Neon in Surelight product range. A robust and fully water resistant alternative to traditional neon lighting.
Architectural LED Flex
The Surelight’s Architectural Square LED Neon Flex is a linear light strip. It is both robust and fully water resistant alternative to traditional neon lighting.
It has the highest lumen output in the LED Neon product range, and it can be up to 900lm per meter.
This product is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.The Neon Flex can also be bent Horizontally or Vertically. The uniformity of this light is what makes it stand out along with its flexible nature.
The Neon is available in a range of single colours, RGB, RGBW, Dynamic White. It is also pixel controllable with a high lumen output.
- Variety of options for monochromatic lights including Red, Green, Blue, Amber and White.
- UV & flame-resistant construction.
- Flat profile, choices for recessed & mounting.
- High colour consistency & smooth illumination.
- Ultra-flexible with 300mm minimum bending diameter.
- IP rating up to IP68, ultimately in line with properly applied IP rated connectors.
- Continuous length by using one power-feed up to 15m for (Red, Amber) / 10m (Green, Blue, Whites).
- Environmentally friendly & energy efficient.
- High reliability & long warranty.
Amber, Blue, Dynamic White, Green, Pixel, Red, RGB, RGBW, Whites 2500-6500K
Snap Connector (End / Bottom / Side Feed, Jumper, T-Feed) IP67
Self-locking Aluminum (35mm, 500mm, 1000mm, 2000mm)