New in Surelight’s LED Neon range – an IP67 protected LED Neon Flex made of high performance silicone and integrated with dust-free (self-cleaning) function.
Featuring small cut section size, great durability in harsh condition such as resistant to high and low temperature, salt mist, flame, and UV on top of its IP67 water resistance feature.
Available in all Neon profiles – MINI, XL, Square, Slightly Domed, Slim Line and even – Flat Profile LED Neon Flex.
Choose of the following colours: Single Colour, RGB, RGBW, Pixel Controllable or Dynamic White.
Can be easily used for numerous outdoor and indoor applications, from signage, bridge railling lighting to facade illumination to name a few.
Silicone version (left) vs. PVC LED Neon Flex:
- Outstanding high and low temperature resistance, -40°C to +55°C
- Highly hydrophobic: dust-free and self-cleaning
- Matte texture surface
- Long operational length (15 meters) per single power feed
- Supports customized length
- Equipped with factory sealed injection molded connector (seamless connection, IP67) or field connector (IP67 or IP20)
- Made of high-performance silicone and highly-engineered mold casing in addition to circuitry design for maximum usage
- Maximum optical stability over time, no yellowing effect