Mini LED Neon Flex
The Surelight Mini Neon Flex is the Smallest grade of LED Neon. Easy to bend, lower heat, longer run length and more affordable.
Architectural LED Flex
Mini LED Neon Flex allows the most flexible and adaptable manipulations. Therefore allowing visually appealing shapes and truly uniform illumination along its full length.
It is a slim product fully encapsulated in the flexible PVC or Silicone chamber. Neon Flex is easy to bend and produces lower heat. Therefore has a longer run length and is more affordable.
Available in various single colours. In addition neon flex is suitable for recessed installation and weatherproof to IP68.
Perfect for indoor and outdoor use. In addition a range of interconnecting accessories are available to ensure easy installation. For more information on channeling accessories click here.
Furthermore cutting this LED strip to desired lengths is possible, therefore creating the perfect lighting for any project.
Due to the nature of this product certain colours will have different cut lengths.
- Variety of options for monochromatic lights including Red, Green, Blue, Amber and White.
- UV & flame-resistant construction.
- Ultra-flexible with 90mm minimum bending diameter.
- IP rating up to IP68, ultimately in line with properly applied IP rated connectors.
- Continuous length by using one power-feed up to 20m for (Red, Amber) / 15m (Green, Blue, Whites).
- Environmentally friendly & energy efficient.
- High reliability & long warranty.
Snap Connector (End / Bottom / Side Feed, Jumper, T-Feed) IP67
Self Locking Aluminum (35mm, 500mm, 1000mm, 2000mm)